Finnair has advised the Embassy that it will operate an extra flight to the United States tomorrow. U.S. Citizens can book a flight to Miami on Mar 27th directly from www.finnair.com. At present, international commercial flights continue to depart Helsinki-Vantaa airport through various air carriers. U.S. citizens seeking to depart Finland should work with their chosen airlines to arrange travel.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Finland.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Helsinki
Itäinen Puistotie 14B
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Finland Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter