U.S. Commercial Service Finland: The U.S. Commercial Service Finland at American Embassy Helsinki offers comprehensive export promotion assistance through a variety of programs and services to U.S. companies wishing to enter or expand their Finnish market presence.
SelectUSA: A U.S. government-wide program that helps companies of all sizes find the information they need to make decisions; connect to the right people at the local level; and navigate the federal regulatory system. SelectUSA hosts an event, SelectUSA Investment Summit, which is the highest-profile event promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States.
Finland Country Commercial Guide: The Country Commercial Guide is an excellent starting point to find everything you need to know about doing business in Finland, detailing important factors to help you decide if this market is right for your product or service.
TED, Tenders Electronic Daily: TED is the online version of the ‘Supplement to the Official Journal’ of the EU, dedicated to European public procurement. TED provides free access to business opportunities from the European Union, the European Economic Area and beyond.
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce
- Export.gov: Export.gov provides trusted market intelligence, practical advice and business tools to help U.S. companies expand in global markets, connect with foreign buyers and to better understand how to export.
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- National Intellectual Property Rights Center: Standing at the forefront of the United States Government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft the IPR Center’s mission is to protect the global economy from unfair trade practices and secure national security with cooperation from its partner agencies.
- Department of State Office of Commercial and Business Affairs
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Small Business Administration
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- The U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- The Export-Import Bank of the United States
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agriculture Service
- IRS: The Internal Revenue Service is the United States’ tax collection agency with tax information also for international businesses and individuals.
Finland Chamber of Commerce works on a national level with the 19 regional chambers of commerce covering all areas of Finland. The international FinnCham network creates important global connections for Finnish businesses.
Finnish American Chamber of Commerce, FACC NY, promotes and fosters trade, business, financial and professional interest and commercial relations between Finland and the U.S. FACC NY is a membership driven, non-profit business association supported by Finnish and American companies, organizations and their leaders.
American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham), Finland: AmCham Finland is an international business-to-business network whose mission is to make Finland a more globally savvy and connected market. AmCham is an independent, non-governmental, non-partisan and fully member-funded non-profit organization.
Team Finland organization offers information, tools and networks in order to promote Finland and boosts the success of Finnish companies abroad. The network consists of organizations such as Finpro and Tekes.
Enterprise Europe Network is the world’s largest support network with 600 member organizations helping small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) with international ambitions by providing international business expertise with local knowledge.
U.S. Commercial Service in the Nordic Region located at the U.S. Embassies in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, promote exports of U.S. goods and services and protect U.S. business interest within the Nordic region and throughout Europe.
Discover America Finland is a marketing collective consisting of airlines, car rental companies, cruise lines, hotels, tour operators, visitors & convention bureaus and other organizations, promoting travel and tourism to the United States.
Visit The USA The official travel site of the USA. This all-new website is designed to inspire and inform international travelers considering the USA as their next vacation destination.