Location: Helsinki, Finland
Event: The Embassy is aware of a demonstration planned for 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 21, in the vicinity of the Chilean Embassy at Erottajankatu 11, 00130 Helsinki, Finland. The U.S. Embassy has advised its personnel to avoid the demonstration area and exercise caution if near a large public gathering or protest.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the areas of the demonstrations.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests
- Monitor local media for updates
- Keep a low profile.
For further information:
- U.S. Embassy Helsinki, Finland
+(358) (9) 616-250
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444