An official website of the United States government

U.S. Citizen Services

Contact Information

If you have a question about a passport, report of birth abroad (CRBA) or notary that is not answered on our website, you will receive the fastest response by contacting us through our U.S. Citizens Services Navigator. We aim to respond within five business days if the information is not available on our website.

If you are an U.S. citizen in distress, call the main Embassy number at +358-9-616-250 and select 0.

For non-emergency matters, please contact us through our U.S. Citizens Services Navigator (Google Forms).