Individuals from certain countries are able to travel to the United States without a visa. A list of Visa Waiver Countries and more information on the Visa Waiver Program can be found here:
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an online system that is part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). ESTA is mandatory for all nationals or citizens of VWP countries who plan to travel to the United States for temporary business or pleasure. Under the VWP, all such travelers must receive an electronic travel authorization prior to boarding a U.S.-bound airplane or cruise ship.
ESTA will determine, almost immediately in many cases, if an individual is eligible for VWP travel, and if such travel poses any law enforcement or security risks. ESTA applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel, and once approved, will be valid for up to two years or until the applicant’s passport expires, whichever comes first. Authorizations will also be valid for multiple entries into the United States. In order to facilitate the authorization process, the Department of Homeland Security recommends that ESTA applications be submitted as soon as an applicant begins planning U.S.-bound travel, and not less than 72 hours prior to travel.
To contact a customer service representative, please visit the GSS Contact Us (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/fi/fi-main-contactus.asp) page for full information or use contact information below:
- Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Callers in Finland: Call (09) 4245 1555
- Callers in the United States: Call +1 703 520 2571
- Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-finland.